Sunday, December 4, 2011

Disbelief!

Without a doubt, this is an age of the "disbeliefs" and their battles with Truth, true selves.  On page 346 of Science and Health With Key To The Scriptures, by Mary Baker Eddy.  At line 13 it begins: "It is self-evident that we are harmonious only after we cease to manifest evil(that battle within ourselves) or the belief that we suffers from the sins of others.  Disbelief in error destroys error and leads to the discerenment of Truth.  There are no vacuums.  How then can this demonstration 'against disbelief be fraught with falsities painful to hehold?  The quote continues to line 23, but it is surely not an understatement to be thoughtlessy tossed away  and dismissed as easy folly to ignore the enormous battle!  Earlier today I was to experience something grand like attending church for the first time since the last century.  And I was exhilerated.  You guessed it,  Those expectations were never met.

My statement is that disbelief can take legions of forms.  In this case, no show.  Now this no show did have it purposes and causes perhaps not against me, I did'nt have anything against my guest--but that's beside the point and somehow that didn't quite have the Balm in Gilead I sorely needed.  But I did know this 'theorem' of whatever was/is true, would never have a mental climax if I did not attempt, or disguise the attempt in the effort to rethink this illusion with Truth.  Truth has its own divine appearings--one just can't say what the outcome should be or look-like.  And you trust that the harmonics would be pleasing to you.

Being in a sinful belief about ourselves is just as bad or worse, because it comes from inside.  We believe so much in an attack from "over there or over there", that we miss the entire attack completely!

We fall such prey to our own inner-attacks, that we kust know that somebody has it in for us outside or inside, or just plain do not like us for this reason or that.  It's all coming from within!!  This time was for me to attempt to come clearer with myself and come to earnestly give it a try to like myself moreso
and release from myself as much as I could from selfrighteousness and the misudjudments of others.. despite the appearent inharmonoius outcome.

We all have our own shoes to walk in..........................................


It is a very much harder and darker unbelief for ourselves to believe that we are not one of the most important persons in the world-- on this planet, in this universe,--or else the  whole world must end!  We fight, fight, and fight the debeliefs until your mind is hopefully at a more peaceble fame of referrence--one that presents to you your dominion to 'trod the globe'  Yea it is difficult at times but if it were not easy, would'nt that Holy Grail just seem to be of a little less value?

Until next time folks........

The words in parenthese are my own

1 comment:

  1. I love how you say "we fall prey to our own attacks"!
    Thats completely true!

    ReplyDelete