Sunday, December 18, 2011

DENIAL!

Hello folks glad to be with you again!  I apologize for being away for so long, but "life" seems to attempt to hold us at bay with its claims of denials--denials of the correct means to gain control over its seemingly relentless jaunts at denying us any peace of mind whatsoever.  These denials come in so many forms that if not watchful, we tend to believe that they are true!  A lie is a solecism, a missaying.  It tends to take us off an already established path of Truth to proclaim its tenacious lie!
This denial can lead us to believe that what we're seeing is actually there or not there.  I thought that at one time I was witnessing to some fabled "truth", when I shifted my gaze and saw the denial for what it was,--A LIE!!! 

Denial misinterprets, sways with sometime unwavering evidences that the only way out of it is an absolute refutation of that lie!  It must be replaced by Truth and as fast as one can attune to Truth.  The "lie" is very fast at attempting to gain control over you in the first instance, for by so doing, you will be under the "guide/guise" of its misgivings in the second.  Peace of mind must be dillegently worked at at all times.!  I know this is a very difficult endeavor to perform, but what price peace of mind?  If in some measure we as God's child do not presevere at saving our own souls whilst given the opportunity now,
then who knows how many infinite cycles of repetition and retracing we must undergo just to get back to this point!
The path from sin/misthinking/ to holiness is a very, very, long step folks.  It can always be accomplished, but why take the "chance" to miss this Heaven's door which is wide open now?  True it is narrow and straight, but would you want to repeat this offence just because the door isn't wide enough for you?  Eternity in hell is no resort!

Deny the false claims by declaring that you know you are a good being just by the good you've already done for others-- declare the Golden Rule folks.  These others you do not even know and blessings accomplished in situations of which we are not even aware.  By keeping your human consciousness as close to the spiritual, the eternal, and the divine, one is opening wide the door to their own eternal harmony--keep doing it folks as I am endeavoring to join you in as much capacity as this body/mind can possibly achieve at this point.  Till next time, I love you all.

Gain control of yourselves folks while the sun is attempting to burn through the clouds of self-hate.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dad! Preach on! I want to tell you how much I appreciate this post, especially because the subject "denial" seems to be something that we face seldom in our lives. Denial is very sneaky and tries to tell us that its ok to live here, when we know that we must change the address! You are right, once we face the lie head on we can live in peace at our true and rightful address: Certainty, Love, Harmony, GOD! Thank u Dada! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh absolutely! I agree with what Nile says. Thank you for putting these truthful words together. It is so helpful. Love you

    ReplyDelete