Hi Folks! It has been far too long a time since I have been in touch with you. But during that time, there have been revelations which have come to mind one of which I wish to share with you.
I would share with you all of them, except that it would take up too much of your time and would lend themselves to more space than I am alloted to in this blog.
I cannot emphasize more the refutations which must consciously be applied to the false mental apparitions which appear on this plane from our own subconcious. This experience is one seemingly seamless expression of matter-based thinking resulting in seeming inharmonious results. These echoes are mistatements of material sense. They can only lead to evermore darkness. This plane, mistakingly labled physicality, is really spiritual, presented from Spirit Itself, from God to his beloved children, to work out our salvation from our own misthoughts, our misperceptions of what Truth actually is. This plane in reality, is one of Love, Spirit, Principle. An avenue of graciousness must be first realized in conscious thought and applied in order to manifest the only reality there really is, harmony. In cleansing our consciousness from the delusions of false thoughts, we inherit our true selves--our actual state of fetterless, bliss-filled, peaceful, mind creations, will evidence themselves effortlessly onto this space of realization. Being in touch with the subliminal, subconscious realm enables us to return to our rightful, spiritual presence as harmonious beings. By refuting and correcting the error with affirmations of Truth at the subliminal level instead of the unrighteous, untrue outlines, which we ourselves are mistakingly entertaining, those outlines commonly labled as stress, depression, etc., all the definitions that those false connotations give seeming life to, we destroy all untrue, seeming inharmony in our experiencing here on/in this realm.
We owe it to ourselves to reclaim our divine right as children of God to praise His holy name by substituting lies for truth. This is accomplished by, as much as we diligently can, residing in and by the still waters and green pastures of true thought--spiritualized consciousness, spiritualized knowing. I Thank You all and work with You all in this tenacious, monumental, endeavor. Thank You again for hearing me.
Thank you for that dose of truth!
ReplyDeleteAs always Dad, you know just how to uncover the lie and kick it in the butt! I love you so much and thank you for always keeping us on the right track!
ReplyDeleteAMEN!!!!!! Once again hitting the nail on the head daddy!
ReplyDelete